$72K + Benefits to Start
Regional and OTR Company Drivers!
Stop Pay. Detention Pay. BC&BS Health, Life, Dental, Vision, 401K. Paid Vacation.
Complete the Form for All the Details
Our Numbers are Real
- Average 2,700 Miles Per Week @ $0.47/mile
- Average $5,550 in Stop Pay Per Year
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
- $300 Annual Safety Bonus
- Our Average Driver Increases Pay by 2K-4K/year
- Make over $80K within 4-5 years! + 3 Weeks Paid Vacation
- + 6 Additional Paid Holidays Per Year
Company Driver Benefits
- Competitive Pay, Local/Regional/OTR Opportunities
- 99% No-Touch Freight
- Stop/Pick Up Pay
- Detention Pay
- Holiday Pay & Paid Vacation
- Guaranteed Miles & Flexible Home Time
- BC&BS Heath Insurance, Dental, Vision
- $10,000 of Life Insurance (No Cost)
- $1,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Safety Bonus
- Per-Diem & Phone Reimbursements
Company Driver Requirements
- Age 25 or Older
- CDL Class A, Hazmat/Tanker
- Clean MVR
- No Major Violations In Past Two Years
- 5 Plus Years Verifiable CDL Driving Experience
- Must Pass Criminal Background
About U.S. Logistics Inc.
U.S.Logistics is a family owned and operated, privately held and financially stable New Jersey based company. We were incorporated in 2003, and although we are young in years we are mature in experience. We currently employ over 90 people, 98% having more than 15 years experience in the logistics industry, who are all dedicated to servicing our customers as our extended family.
We currently have a fleet of 101 Freightliner tractors, all of which are under 3 years old! Our trailers number 200+ and are all also under 3 years old. They are all equipped with Air-Ride and E-Trac to protect your valuable cargo. We have a staff of Certified Mechanics to maintain the reliability and safety of our tractors and trailers.
Our Drivers are all CDL-A certified with Haz Mat endorsements. They all have an average of 20 years experience and have had extensive background and criminal checks
*This is an average annual pay based on stops and miles. Actual pay could be greater or lesser depending or circumstances.